Monday, May 27, 2013

Penguin Caught Randomly over the last year or so

Pride/Freedom (New Paint)
Found in the
US Cellular Parking Lot at
4700 S Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74146
(Found on 4-18-12)

Pride/Freedom (New Paint)
Outside
US Cellular
4601 W Kenosha St
BA, OK 74012
(Found 4-24-12)

Mimi Chow Chinese Penguin
My sister found this one in the front of someone's yard while on the way to go fishing, but doesn't know where exactly they were (Found 5-8-12)


Correct me if I am wrong:
Starry Starry Penguin
I think he is located in Glenpool but I don't remember exactly.
I have seen him since so as soon as I drive by again, I will update

We have also found Holly Refinery's Penguin (formally Sunoco) but I broke that phone so I will have to see if my Dad still has the picture. It (I think it is Super Penguin) was in a store room at Holly waiting to be repainted and sent to Central High School; makes me wonder what happened to theirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment